This Site is brought to you by Moriah Martin, Real Estate Agent with Keller Williams real estate – Covering the entire Lehigh Valley Area – Lehigh & Northampton County areas, PA.
Who is Moriah Martin?
Moriah is a local Lehigh Valley Resident since 1988; she enjoys living and working in the Lehigh Valley. She started helping local consumers buy and sell manufactured & Modular homes from 1998 to 2003. She decided to also start selling Site Built homes and was awarded her Residential Real Estate License in 2004.
What are Moriah’s Specialities?
Helping Home Buyers & Seller’s in the Lehigh Valley. (Lehigh & Northampton Counties)
To help Lehigh Valley Future Home Buyers get the information they need ONLINE at their pace WITHOUT high pressure sales….Moriah understands that you want to “just look” But, it is also important that you have an educated Real Estate Agent to answer all your questions when you are ready. Moriah specializes in Foreclosures & Short Sales….Every Real Estate Agent has their own specialty or they are just acting like a “jack of all trades”.
Specialties and Experience with Residential Properties
1) Equity Sales – Your typical home sale purchase when a seller makes money at settlement.
2) Estate Sales – When the home is being sold for someone that is deceased.
3) Corporate Relocation – When a home is owned/or being sold by a homeowners employer.
4) Short Sales – When a homeowner owes more on their mortgage when combined with seller closing costs then the properties current market value.
5) Foreclosure/Bank Owned Homes: When a Mortgage company has taken the ownership over due to the non payment of a mortgage.
Helping Lehigh Valley homeowners avoid foreclosure via Short Sale
I have a in-house short sale program that can safely guide people through the process of avoiding a foreclosure. Our program includes the following benefits:
- – A complimentary Short Sale Phone Consultation to educate the Homeowner about their options.
– Short Sale Document Collection & Explanations about Foreclosure Paperwork Received
– Short Sale Processing & Negotiations Services via my Partnership with Significa Short Sales
– Providing an Attorney to represent the seller during the short sale at no cost to the seller via Significa Short Sales
– Representing the seller as their Listing Agent when listing their Home as a short sale.
How Can I work with Moriah?
It’s easy, just go to my “contact us” page for all forms of communicating with Moriah, then we can get started! I do require that we are loyal to one another. But, I do not make you sign a contract with me to show your loyalty…Listen, I am so good at what I do that you will not want to work with anyone else. Honestly. 🙂
How Much Does it Cost Me to Work with Moriah? Depends on what services you are looking for.
Buyer Services – The buyer typically get’s my services for free – Because the listing agent splits their commission with my broker.
Seller Services – Non Short Sale – All commission is negotiable but typically it is 6% of the purchase price paid out of the proceeds of the sale and then the seller get’s the balance.
Seller Services – Short Sale Situation – The seller’s Lender/Mortgage company pays all commissions/closing costs
What Training & Experience does Moriah had to qualify her for working with Foreclosures & Short Sales?
1) 16 hours Training through the Certified Distressed Property Expert – class taken in 2009 & again in 2012 for updates/changes
2) 9 Hours Training through the National Association of Realtors: Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource
3) 4 Hours Training through Short Sale Genius
4) Working with Short Sale Homeowners since 2009 personal successfully negotiated and closed 6 short sales in my first year.
5) 2010 – successfully completed over 250 Property Current Market Evaluations for various Banks to prove the current market value of the homes. (learned what criteria the banks use in proving current market value so I can provide this information to my buyers)
6) 7 Hours Residential Agreement of Sale Update Training May 2014
7) 6 Hours of Negotiation Training May 2014
8) August 2011 to Present – Joined Significa Short Sales as a Short Sale Managing Director to assist in company expansion through Training Real Estate Agents how to qualify homeowners for a short sale – Successfully training and manage 21 short sale directors and growing. Write, Manage, and setup the National Training Programs for both Short Sale Processors and Short Sale directors
What memberships does Moriah have to assist in staying on top of the Foreclosure & Short Sale Market?
Full Member of REO University (REO Stands for Real Estate Owned, Kinda like Foreclosure University)
Full Member of Short Sale Genius
Lehigh Valley Association of Realtors
Pennsylvania Association of Realtors
National Association of Realtors
Certified Distress Property Expert membership